Candidate Care Lead
Newton Talent RPO’s Candidate Care Lead
role is ideal for the individual ready to develop their skill set and strategic leadership skills on a small scale. You will be responsible for successfully providing candidate care onboarding/training, direction and inspiring great performance among your fellow team members. This role requires and encourages collaboration, development and empowers decision making. The CCL successfully serves their team, candidates and the customer by earning their trust and building strong relationships to achieve partnership goals. In this lead role the CCL will support their team as an integral team member serving customers in daily activities of scheduling, pre-employment activities, offer management and other responsibilities as defined by the partnership between Newton Talent and the customer. They model Newton Talent’s values and drive for partnership success. They maintain a culture of operational excellence and can clearly live and articulate Newton Talent’s great purpose of helping companies achieve their own great purpose through people.
- Lead your specific client CCS team members who are responsible for assisting recruiters with various administrative responsibilities, coordinating background, drug and reference checking processes, etc.
Newton Talent’s Operational Excellence:
- Responsible for performance management to ensure consistent, accurate, and timely work.
- Work to set expectations that are in alignment with the overall expectations/goals set for each team member, client, and the overall company.
- Provide day-to-day inspiration and coaching to your candidate care team.
- Maintain regular onsite communications such as 1:1s and team meetings.
- Help team members solve customer issues, by helping team members identify the best solution and have team members committed to the implementation of the solution.
- Ensure team members maintain recruitment process compliance and system administration.
- Work with the Candidate Care Manager to create ongoing learning and development opportunities for CCSs.
- Responsible for onboarding and training of new CCS team members.
- Support recruitment process needs of client.
- Continue improvement and consistency of processes and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 or more years in a Candidate Care Specialist like role/working on CCS related tasks.
- Strategic thinking to improve candidate and hiring manager experiences.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Supports team thinking and is driven to help others succeed