For recruiters at the top of their game, Newton Talent offers the perfect environment to apply their passion and develop their subject matter expertise. The creativity and drive our Talent Advisors bring to the table have helped earned us a reputation as one of the region’s best for full lifecycle RPO. If you’re looking to work with the best and have more impact on the growth of your clients, your team, and your career, there’s a place for you at Newton.
As one of our Talent Advisors, we’ll rely on you to help uncover quality candidates for positions across the U.S. and international locations whose abilities align with the recruiting strategy that has been determined to fit the needs of our client. At times, these positions will be difficult-to-fill roles that require heavy candidate sourcing. You’ll need to be driven and self-motivated: much of your focus will be on sourcing passive candidates via networking, cold calling, and complex internet searches. But you’ll also work to strengthen and develop your team and spend time conferring with all levels of management--both to ensure your client’s needs and expectations are met, and also to ensure they’re continually improving their candidate’s brand experience.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a corporate and/or agency environment with a focus on recruitment
• Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large team environment
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
• To be highly motivated and self-directed. A high sense of urgency is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
• PC proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
• Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems and knowledge of the RPO industry a plus
You’ll work in a values-driven environment with people similarly dedicated to helping companies achieve their own great purpose through people. You’ll enjoy outstanding benefits, dynamic opportunities to stretch and grow, and the support you need to take your career exciting places. Apply now.